Saturday, December 1, 2007

Speed Run (vs. Bond)

Duration: 04:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-14 01:43:48
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This was/is one of those songs I liked to drive to sometimes. Even if the title didn't somehow represent anything referring to acceleration of any type, I'd race to this. But as far as making videos went, I knew someday it would come in handy. That's when way back, when I was given a response video from NeonCool (thanks for the inspiration), which was of the Sonic Riders anime cut scene that you'll see in segments here. From then on, I meant to search for the video, but I got sidetracked with the tag team of work and WMV's demise. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was that far back that it went down. Moving on, I got this partially done, then realized I could do more with this video, especially since I wanted the whole song experienced than just a tease of it. It'd be different if it were gonna' be for an Trailer Re-cut, but that's not the case here. That, and I liked the song too much to wanna' use it in a cut state. Kinda felt the same for songs I used for the next (or realistically, long-awaited AND long-procrastinated) project. Remember the Marvel Super Heroes vid, where I played as Wolverine? Yeah...time to give that project an enema. PS (Try not to blink at the 1:21 mark. There's a two fast edits I did, and one more after that's a little blatant. I normally don't warn people of edits like that, but I figured they come in a little too fast....that, I'm feeling generous, today :).

Comments

NeonCool ::: Favorites  2007-10-19 10:42:47

you are welcome we should probably collaborate some time ^^
__________________________________________________
NeonCool ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 16:22:50

and thnx for the mention^^
__________________________________________________
EternalGuardian07 ::: Favorites  2007-11-03 01:15:47

I gotta tell ya...this is pretty terrific! lol I've decided to copy you and do a video on a game I've never played. Look forward to it. =)
__________________________________________________
psylentknight ::: Favorites  2007-11-03 04:32:21

Yeah, that could very well go down, and no problem. I always give credit where it's due :)
__________________________________________________
psylentknight ::: Favorites  2007-11-03 04:32:41

Thanks, and I will :) note that this isn't the first time I did videos to games I haven't played, haha.
__________________________________________________

No comments: