Saturday, December 1, 2007

MvP: Wolverine Session (Pt. 1)

Duration: 04:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-17 21:15:23
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Okay, so for those wondering why I decided to put this type of video up, for one, it's to further show that I do more than just make vids based on games, I (try to) play them, too. Okay, in the case of this game, I've been playing for years, and deserve to pick up a few things. I'm nowhere near the status of these tournament fighters, nor do I desire to be, so give your "you suck" or "what you should be doing..."-type comments to people that care. As I say in the start of the video, I play for fun, not for competition. I'd go on, but I'll repeat myself from the last MSH vid attempt. The second reason, is that for years I've been playing most game with other soundtracks in the background, be they from other games or mostly from more "publicly accesible" artists (i.e. you'll sooner see a Led Zepplin album before the soundtrack to any given anime, though in recent years, that's not entirely true anymore...). So I decided this time to go towards the game soundtracks. Some I only have for this vid series, others are stuck in my library, and then there's the "why do I still have this song? Ah well, it fits." Spiderman - "Sodom Type-B (or when you fight him as X-ism)" Street Fighter Alpha 3 OST Iron Man - "Turbo-Electric" - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection OST (though honestly, I kinda liked the last choice I did for it.) Check the link on the bottom for the original video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMNHWBDZJYA Laugh with me at 2:42 :)

Comments

No comments: