Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tug-O-War

Duration: 00:17 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-22 13:14:02
User: sita1jean
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

tug  war  dog  puppy  baby  hunter  kavek  pink  hair  

Description:

This is me with my son, Hunter, and our dog, Kavek. As soon as you pick up that toy he wants to play tug-o-war. And my son decided to join in on it. It's kinda funny cause I got Hunter to start growling with me when he did it. About 5 minutes after this video was taken he picked up the toy by himself so Kavek figured he would play with him. At first he was gentle and didn't tug too hard (he's pretty strong when he wants to be) but then suddenly I guess he got carried away and gave a HUGE tug. Hunter went flying like 2 feet and landed on his stomach laughing. It was so cute I wish I woulda caught it on tape too.

Comments

SlamminShan247 ::: Favorites  2007-05-11 18:32:51

I"M SORRY THAT JUST SO CUTE! I LOVE IT AND YOU HAIR IS PINK AND SHINY AWESOME!!!!!!! You son is adorable
__________________________________________________
SailorMoooooon ::: Favorites  2007-05-02 17:03:59

he's so cute!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

pokemon and naruto slideshow~ love comes
The Palm-Slap of Doom
Everytime we Touch-Cristiano Ronaldo
TB
Casartelli dorados falla penal :S
miley cyrus thanx giving parade
My Default Image for My page
Marcha "NO a la reforma"
Ne-Yo: Go On Girl
Two Handed Pen spinning
Hard Drive Detonator #001
Riley Running 1
Indian Song Pakistani dance
Refia Sultan
My progress
Avril Lavigne - Fall to pieces - KARAOKE
Washed up popstar
Whose Line Is It Anyway - Two-Line Vocabulary - Head Feeder
ut3 out and ontop of defiance [LAG]
Avril Lavigne-American idiot(Green Day cover)


 

No comments: