Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Re: Emily (Original Song)

Duration: 03:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-18 10:22:04
User: Pablo668
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Emily  Reinadelcid  original  song  Mandolin  Ukulele  Guitar  Music  Harmony  

Description:

Ahhhhh ok, this is so intimidating. I sure hope Reina likes this one. Ever since first hearing this song I wanted to have a shot at it with Helen and Pete and add harmonies and some other instruments to it. This is our best take overall, we were beset with technical difficulties and me playing like crap. Oh well. Anyway, a great song writeen by imo a very promising young talent. Please enjoy. oh btw, It's Helens birthday and that's my oldest son Jordan joining in up the back on the uke (he's been learning.....I'm so proud).

Comments

JeKaBmusic ::: Favorites  2008-01-30 04:12:35

Oh...got ya. I misunderstood. ; )
__________________________________________________
Pablo668 ::: Favorites  2008-01-29 23:35:09

No no, I appreciated your comments. It's all good. I was just grumbling about something else. :)
__________________________________________________
JeKaBmusic ::: Favorites  2008-01-29 19:57:16

Ah, my apologies then. Then intent was to mention some other folks and music you might like...to whoever might like it. Sorry it appeared otherwise. You're all very good. I just took that as a given.
__________________________________________________
Pablo668 ::: Favorites  2008-01-29 19:41:17

Thanks a heap for the positive comments.....copping some crap on another vid... :(
__________________________________________________
JeKaBmusic ::: Favorites  2008-01-29 19:31:04

I wouldn't call it country, but I'm not sure I'd call it folk, either. Another example would be Emmy Lou Harris' "Red Dirt Girl" album, which has all sorts of modern sounds...but sounded like a timeless classic from the first hearing. I guess it's just songs that take you farther away (and make you feel more) in three minutes than most movies do in 90. ; )
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Let's Play SHOW AND TELL!
Padme and Anakin - If tomorrow never comes
Funny beer commercial: the love of your life
(Keegan/Mozz) MSN Messenger Attack
The Wombats, Barnsley Newsagents


 

No comments: