Thursday, January 31, 2008

Impossible Creatures Mission Five [Part 2 of 2]

Duration: 07:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-09 03:52:35
User: FiveLeafCIover
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

impossible  creatures  mission  five  part  two  insect  invasion  creature  chaos  

Description:

Yeah, horrible microing. Can't remember what the songs were that I used, and I also can't remember exactly why I decided to build an air chamber. You may also notice that I don't air rush in my runs (especially the later ones); two reasons for this. One, so that people who are newish to the game can see how it's done 'properly', and also because it looks a lot better pwning with regular units. Mission Six is the only place I use air units, simply because it's pretty much unavoidable.

Comments

TriPZ8 ::: Favorites  2007-08-09 05:14:30

Lab rushing sucks foo'
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

HSM 2- Gabriella and Troy- Everyday (FULL)
promo "Dec.cool#1"drive
15 NORTH live flashrock Grunge Rock music video
Mozinor : Regime Special
Twilight Princess Back-In-Time Glitch part 3


 

No comments: