Monday, December 24, 2007

Naruto - Until The Day I Die

Duration: 04:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-15 20:48:27
User: ifrit757
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Naruto  Sakura  Lee  Until  The  Day  Die  

Description:

This is dedicated to Lee and Sakura. *Lyrics* Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you, for you Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you As years go by I race the clock with you But if you died right now You know that I'd die to I'd die too You remind me of the times When I knew who I was (I was) But still the second hand will catch us Like it always does We'll make the same mistakes I'll take the fall for you I hope you need this now Cause I know I still do Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Should I bite my tongue? Until blood soaks my shirt We'll never fall apart Tell me why this hurts so much My hands are at your throat And I think I hate you But still we'll say, "remember when" Just like we always do Just like we always do Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Yeah I'd spill my heart!!! Yeah I'd spill my heart for you!!! My hands are at your throat And I think I hate you We made the same mistakes Mistakes like friends do My hands are at your throat And I think I hate you We made the same mistakes Made the same mistakes Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you, for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you, for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) Until the day I die!!!

Comments

LadyZelda91 ::: Favorites  2007-12-02 17:02:44

omg i loovveee iittt!!!!! 5/5 favs XD
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

dfsfdsfd
The Wrong Channel - Episode 2
Sparkle Gets High On "Doobie Snacks"
What is really in a Professional wrestlers duffle bag.
Ronnie Dove - One Kiss For Old Time's Sake - 45 rpm
Khalil Fong - Spring Breeze
Kizuna 8 mermaids (NEED AUDITIONS !)
Shania Twain-You're Still The One
Super Mario Fire Flower
cartola banguela
Lettera a Babbo eheh Natale...
iste kurdish hiphop halay 1
Nixon: Fred Thompson Is "Dumb As Hell"
JOHN PILGER - AMERICA'S WAR ON DEMOCRACY PART 2
CellulareMagazine.it Unboxing SonyEricsson 850i Eng
DubyaSeeDubya - Kidman Theme Tune
Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer Analysis GTtv
LOVE BROUGHT SUCH A MAGICAL THING
Itsuki - Hare Hare Yukai [english fandub PREVIEW]
on the dropzone on birthday WARNING-PROFANITY


 

No comments: